Join Elaine from the Surpass Training team and host Rosie Sweeney LIVE as they demonstrate and discuss new features and updates coming to Surpass, on Tuesday 12 July at 4pm BST | 11am ET.
Elaine and Rosie will explain the new and improved features in the 12.30 release, including User Experience (UX) improvements in ‘Item Authoring’ and performance improvements for Surpass users. There’s also a look ahead to an upcoming webinar on using Tasks in Surpass.
- Citations and Item Lists are now in the right-hand panel, for a better user experience.
- You can now choose the balanced computer marking type for Drag and Drop if your tests require that candidates will not lose marks when an option is placed in the wrong drop zone.
- New Drag and Drop item enhancements include the ability to add subscript/superscript and symbols in answer options.
- Elaine will give an overview of how Tasks functionality works, ahead of a dedicated Tasks webinar on 19 July.
- The Launch Test page has been optimised to improve user experience by defaulting to the most popular delivery options, while still allowing users to easily select others.
- Our Product Communications Manager, Jack, will explain upgrades to the help options for Surpass users.
- Elaine from the Training team will showcase the new Surpass Learning site, which replaces the Learning Portal.