Join our global team
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to join our expanding team and improve assessment for everybody, we would love to hear from you.
A company stands or falls on the strength of its people, and at BTL Surpass we strive for the best. Our assessment platform, Surpass, is used by thousands of people around the world to create, deliver and report on millions of high-stakes examinations every year. Our teams encompass many skills, from .NET, Action Script, Flex and XML developers through to PRINCE2 Project Managers, ISO accredited Auditors, ISEB / ISTQB Qualified testers, Solutions Architects, CSPO Product Owners, Service Desk Advisors and Service Delivery Managers.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who feel they have the knowledge, skills or experience to succeed at BTL Surpass.
Why BTL Surpass?
We place a strong emphasis on staff development and encourage people to undertake training. We recognize that the success of our company is dependent upon the effective use of our people and upon each employee building a valuable portfolio of skills. For those with the talent and enthusiasm to succeed there are opportunities to develop your skills and career with us. We appoint, train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability alone, with all vacancies being advertised internally. Our employees attend an appraisal meeting every six months with their line manager. The appraisal system is designed to:
- Assist staff in performing to the best of their abilities, maximizing their job satisfaction and contribution to the company’s objectives
- Identify individual training needs that feed into the overall company training plan
- Highlight the potential that each individual has to develop within their current position or into another role.
We have an informal but professional culture – a working style that engenders a strong team ethic and dynamic, innovative environment. Our Entertainments and Welfare Committee ensures that there is always a range of out-of-work activities to get involved in, including pool nights and quizzes as well as annual Christmas and summer events.
USA office staff benefits
Cover begins on first day of employment, unless stated otherwise.
- 17 days Paid Time Off + 10 public holidays
- Medical, vision (two options to choose from – platinum policy 65% employer contribution, silver policy 75% employer contribution) and dental benefits (65% employer contribution)
- 401(k) Plan (after introductory period of 3 months – 4% matched)
- Life insurance (after introductory period of 3 months – 2x salary up to $350,000)
- Short Term Disability (STD) policy
- 5 days’ paid sick leave; 1 week’s full pay parental leave on the birth/adoption of a child.
Current job vacancies
If there are no vacancies then please check back again soon. We are also happy to receive prospective applications for future opportunities – show your interest in joining our team by sending your CV, along with a short message about why you want to join us and the expertise you can bring, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be disregarded.