Join our global team
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to join our expanding team and improve assessment for everybody, we would love to hear from you.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who feel they have the knowledge, skills or experience to succeed at Surpass.
We place a strong emphasis on staff development and encourage people to undertake training. We recognize that the success of our company is dependent upon the effective use of our people and upon each employee building a valuable portfolio of skills. For those with the talent and enthusiasm to succeed there are opportunities to develop your skills and career with us. We appoint, train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability alone, with all vacancies being advertised internally. Our employees attend an appraisal meeting every six months with their line manager. The appraisal system is designed to:
- Assist staff in performing to the best of their abilities, maximizing their job satisfaction and contribution to the company’s objectives
- Identify individual training needs that feed into the overall company training plan
- Highlight the potential that each individual has to develop within their current position or into another role.
We have an informal but professional culture – a working style that engenders a strong team ethic and dynamic, innovative environment. There is always a range of out-of-work activities to get involved in, including annual Christmas and summer events.
USA office staff benefits
UK based? View staff benefits for the UK office.
Cover begins on first day of employment, unless stated otherwise.
- Hybrid working
- Paid Time Off linked to length of service, starting with 15 days in the first year and going up to 22 days in year 5
- 12 public holidays (6 fixed, 6 flexible)
- Birthday holiday
- ‘Finish early Friday’ twice a month
- Medical, vision (two options to choose from – platinum policy 65% employer contribution, silver policy 75% employer contribution) and dental benefits (65% employer contribution)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan (after introductory period of 3 months – 6% matched)
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance (after introductory period of 3 months – 2x salary up to $350,000)
- Short Term Disability (STD) policy
- Long Term Disability (LTD) policy
- 5 days’ paid sick leave; 1 week’s full pay parental leave on the birth/adoption of a child
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Holiday Purchasing Scheme