Join our global team
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to join our expanding team and improve assessment for everybody, we would love to hear from you.
We are always keen to hear from individuals who feel they have the knowledge, skills or experience to succeed at Surpass.
We place a strong emphasis on staff development and encourage people to undertake training. We recognise that the success of our company is dependent upon the effective use of our people and upon each employee building a valuable portfolio of skills. For those with the talent and enthusiasm to succeed there are opportunities to develop your skills and career with us. We appoint, train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability alone, with all vacancies being advertised internally. Our employees attend an appraisal meeting every six months with their line manager. The appraisal system is designed to:
- Assist staff in performing to the best of their abilities, maximising their job satisfaction and contribution to the company’s objectives
- Identify individual training needs that feed into the overall company training plan
- Highlight the potential that each individual has to develop within their current position or into another role.
We have an informal but professional culture – a working style that engenders a strong team ethic and dynamic, innovative environment. There is always a range of out-of-work activities to get involved in, as well as annual Christmas and summer events.
UK office staff benefits
US based? View staff benefits for the US office.
As well as your basic salary and holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and your birthday day off, we operate a flexible working hours policy, with time off in lieu also available.
- Upon successful completion of your 3 month probation period you will be entitled to join the company’s Group Personal Pension Scheme, whereby we will match employee contributions up to 5% (increasing with years’ service)
- After your probation period you will be entitled to join the company’s Bupa Healthcare scheme, Medicash cash plan scheme, and Life Assurance Scheme (lump sum benefit, 2 x salary)
Additional benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- ‘Finish early Friday’ twice a month
- Holiday purchasing scheme
- Flexible bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Length of Service recognition scheme
- Budget for team lunches/activities
- Free fruit / healthy snack in office
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Octopus Electric Car Leasing Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- MetroCard scheme
- Free access to Microsoft courses via their Enterprise Skills Initiative
- Enhanced parental pay after 2 years’ service
- Bupa Menopause Plan
- IVF support