The Surpass Community has delivered some fantastic achievements in 2021. In our new video, we reflect on some highlights, and developments in the assessment industry over the last 12 months.
The film starts by looking back at the Surpass Conference in October, with highlights including Sean McDonald from telc Language Assessments explaining how Surpass has played a key role in their project to test in 24 languages across Europe. You can watch all the presentations and case studies from some of the organizations currently using Surpass, at conference.surpass.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the next Surpass Conference, 6-7 October in Liverpool!
It’s been another prize-winning year for the Surpass team too, including ‘Northern Tech Awards Top 100’ recognition.
Highlights from the Surpass team included:
- Growth for our US office, and an expanded Customer Success team there
- New relationships with other providers – offering customers a range of remote proctoring suppliers, test development partners and even local on-the-ground support
- Greater flexibility to publish into other test center network vendors, including fully adaptive tests
- Huge increase in Surpass training, with 762 new users
- Over 150 new features added to Surpass in 2021, including improvements to accessibility and usability, performance enhancements, and amazing features for test creators to make the perfect exams.
- A standout new feature: the Customisable Question Type, a framework that allows organizations to upload their own new question types outside of the regular Surpass release cycle.
- Expansion of our online proctoring service.
2021 was also a great year for the assessment industry: we’ve been experimenting with new ways to reach out to the Surpass Community, via industry panels, inviting leaders to discuss their areas of specialty and share their stories, to help us all improve the assessment experience for everybody.
Thank you to all members of the Surpass Community who have contributed to making 2021 a successful year. Here’s to keeping on improving assessment together in 2022!
New to Surpass? Discover more about our software and services mentioned in the video: