We’re here to help our customers with product and technical support
Frequently asked questions
Read our FAQs for useful answers, or go straight to the contact form.
How do I log in to the Surpass Platform?
- In order to access the Surpass Platform, you must login with a valid user account.
- In your web browser, enter the URL of your Surpass instance e.g. [organisation].surpass.com
- Enter your account details and select the Login button to login.
How do I download and install the Surpass Viewer?
- Navigate to https://viewer.surpass.com. Press either Download MacOS Installer or Download Windows Installer depending on which operating system you are using.
- Open the Surpass Viewer Installer to install the Surpass Viewer. If you are using MacOS, drag the Surpass Viewer file into the Applications folder when prompted.
- Once installed, open the Surpass Viewer to launch it. You can find the Surpass Viewer in your applications folder (Go > Applications) on MacOS or your local folder (C:\Users) on Windows.
How do I download and install SecureClient?
- You can install SecureClient from the Launch Test screen in the Surpass Platform (click Deliver Test from your Home screen).
- Select Secure Delivery in the Launch Test screen.
- Select Download for Windows or Download on the App Store, depending on which operating system you are using, to begin the installation process.
SecureClient is stuck in an update loop?
- Find the folder on your computer where you have installed SecureClient.
- Open the folder.
- Right-click SecureClientInitialRun.
- Run as administrator.
- If the update loop continues, you may need to grant read/write permissions on the SecureClient folder. You can do this by logging in as a user with higher permissions.
- If all the above fails, try reinstalling SecureClient.
Still need help?
Fill in this form to get product and technical assistance from the Surpass team.