We’re here to help our customers with product and technical support
Frequently asked questions
Read our FAQs for useful answers, or go straight to the contact form.
How do I log in to the Surpass Platform?
- In order to access the Surpass Platform, you must login with a valid user account.
- In your web browser, enter the URL of your Surpass instance e.g. [organisation].surpass.com
- Enter your user name into the User Name field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Select the Login button to login.
How do I download and install SecureClient?
- You can install SecureClient from the Launch Test screen in the Surpass Platform (click ‘Deliver Test’ from your Home screen).
- Select Secure Delivery in the Launch Test screen.
- Select Download SecureClient (MSI) to begin the installation process.
- Open the SecureClient installer from your device.
- Choose a language from the Language menu in the Select Setup Language dialog. Select OK to continue.
- Start the installation in the SecureClient Installation Wizard. Select Next to continue.
- Select Browse to open your device’s file explorer. Choose an installation path for SecureClient. Select Next to install SecureClient on your device.
- Select Finish to complete the SecureClient installation. You can launch SecureClient from your desktop when the installation is complete.
How do I download and install the Surpass Viewer?
- Navigate to https://viewer.surpass.com. Press either Download MacOS Installer or Download Windows Installer depending on which operating system you are using.
- Open the Surpass Viewer Installer to install the Surpass Viewer. If you are using MacOS, drag the Surpass Viewer file into the Applications folder when prompted.
- Once installed, open the Surpass Viewer to launch it. You can find the Surpass Viewer in your applications folder (Go > Applications) on MacOS or your local folder (C:\Users) on Windows.
Still need help?
Fill in this form to get product and technical assistance from BTL, the creator of Surpass assessment technology and services.