21 January 2021
10am – 12pm ET | 3pm – 5pm GMT
The Certification Network Group (CNG) host several regular events throughout the year, with each focusing on a different theme. Please visit their website for details on specific events as they are announced.
The CNG meetings connect certification professionals with challenges to certification professionals and vendors with solutions. They provide not only best practices, but also new and effective ways to develop and administer certification programs.
From their website about this event:
Most businesses have two things in common: A great product they want to share with the world and not enough time to create the marketing content needed to get their message out. Creating a solid strategic plan will help you prioritize what content to put where, but at the end of the day, wouldn’t you really just like to have more content to publish?
- In this webinar, we’ll help busy people increase their presence on social media. Join us to learn about
- Specific ways you can take turn any single piece of content into 10 social media posts
- The best ways to leverage partnerships and content from external sites
- How various social media platforms can be leveraged to maximize your content
- Content creation, project management, and social media management tools that can help you be successful
- Time management and goal setting techniques that can help you and your team maximize every piece of info you want to publish on social media